Tiffany has been dancing since the age of 3 in ballet, jazz, tap and hip hop. As one of Sandra’s students from the very beginning Tiffany’s love for dance has brought her to a career in the fitness industry as a ZUMBA instructor, fitness instructor and personal trainer. At the age of 18 Tiffany completed the British Associations of Teachers of Dance Teaching Certification. Tiffany has been teaching for Sandra for 5 years now and loves every minute!
- NCCP Level 1 & 2 Gymnasticc certified
- NCCP Level 1 trampoline certified
- NCCP Level 1 Rhythmics (theory & technical)
- Degree in Physical Education from McMaster University
- GO Risk Management
Mom of three teenagers, Margaret moved to Port Elgin area in 2005. She Has a long history in the Gymnastics world starting in high school and has coached children ages 18 months to 17 years.
- McMaster University-assisting with year 1 students practicum, and in the recreational children’s program at the university
- Hillfied-Strathallen Gymnastics Club (7 years) recreational coach & supervisor
- Burlington Gymnastics Club (19 years) as a recreational coach, supervisor, registrar and competitive administrator, also currently sits on the Board of Directors at the Burlington Gymnastics Club
- Huron Shores Gymnastics Club (2 years) coach and supervisor
Currently: Thrilled to be working with Sandra Belanger’s Acro Group to help them develop their
Lindsay Ross is a passionate, hard-working dancer, teacher, and choreographer who has been training in dance for over 12 years. She danced on SB’s competitive team for many years and won numerous overall awards and special awards for her solos throughout her years of competing. She just completed the George Brown College Commercial Dance Studies Program, where she studied Jazz, Hip hop, Ballet, Musical Theatre, Vocal, and Acting. Lindsay has also attended many workshops, conventions, and summer programs in her years furthering her training and knowledge in dance. In addition, Lindsay has been teaching dance for over 5 years and finds it to be the most rewarding thing she will ever do in her life. Many consider her a very inspiring and motivational teacher and role model. Lindsay believes that with dedication, perseverance, and passion anything is possible. She is very passionate about dance and loves being able to share her passion with others. Lindsay is extremely excited to be back home at SB!