Please register for Fall 2020 Classes (by phone or email) by September 11.
Call 519-386-4820 or email Sandra at email@example.com
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to make a few operational changes to the way we run our dance school.
We realize that this is a challenging time as we start to re-open the studio and plan for your child’s future dance activities. We are doing our best to ensure the health and safety of our dancers and staff; this includes implementing new health safety guidelines.
The following health and safety guidelines will be in place:
• Waiting rooms will be closed for parents, family and visitors
• There will be a 5 min breaks in-between classes to allow for dancers to transition in and out of class and to allow time for staff to sanitize surfaces
• Masks are to be worn while entering and exiting the studio
• There will be smaller class sizes based on studio space
• Spacing out the students in the classroom appropriately throughout the class during barre, centre, across the floor and choreography work
• Students will be instructed to proceed directly to their studio
• Students will be expected to leave the building immediately after class is finished
• Hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the building
• Anyone presenting with a fever, mild cough, and/or cold symptoms will not be permitted to attend class
It will always be our intent to keep everyone safe and healthy.